[SCCC] Plans for CQWW VHF Contest this weekend?

egruff at cox.net egruff at cox.net
Thu Jul 18 01:01:12 EDT 2019

I'm planning to mostly operate NAQP RTTY unless we finally get some Es on
the western side of the country. I'm not going to waste time chasing a bunch
of locals if things stay as they are, but want to express my appreciation
for those of you that go out and rove around. I hope I'm wrong and we have a
tremendous opening.

73,

Eric NC6K