[SCCC] N1MM+ Update Error

Steve k0xp at k0xp.com
Wed Jun 12 14:46:27 EDT 2019

At 11:36 AM 6/12/2019, Dennis Younker NE6I wrote:
>Hi Bruce,
>
>Yes, I periodically update. The last one I did would have been a month or
>two ago. My problem must have been with the version I was running. Just now,
>I downloaded the latest update file (published yesterday) and ran it
>manually. After running that update, I booted the program and tested the
>update option. All good now. No further error.

EVERYBODY should read the update logs when you download new versions,
because they often explain things that you'd noticed with your N1MM+
but were afraid to ask anybody else about. For example, that annoying
tendency for calls with the letters "CQ" to get highlighted under
certain circumstances for no apparent reason (thanks to K1TTT for
figuring that one out).

SteveH, K0XP