[SCCC] ARRL DX K6MUG

Phil Minch ki4mug at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 20:33:21 EST 2019

SOABLP

Operating time about 10 hours

Total Contacts by Band and Mode:

 Band     Phone     Mults

 ----     -----     -----

   40      15          5

   20      27         14

   15       1          1

          -----     -----

 Total     43         20

Score: 2,520 (one dupe)

Total Contacts by Country:

 Country                      Total   Bands

 -------                      -----   -----

 Japan                           17     2

 Hawaii                           6     2

 Asiatic Russia                   3     1

 Indonesia                        3     1

 Alaska                           2     2

 Guam                             2     2

 Aruba                            1     1

 Barbados                         1     1

 Bonaire                          1     1

 Brazil                           1     1

 Chile                            1     1

 Curacao                          1     1

 Martinique                       1     1

 Puerto Rico                      1     1

 Sint Maarten                     1     1

 US Virgin Is.                    1     1

I didn't work on Friday due tto the ARALB meeting.  I'm treasurer and
expected to be there.  Limited operating on Saturday and even less on
Sunday morning.

No Europeans to be heard.  10 meters was silent.

FT-450D

G5RV jr at 20 feet