[SCCC] ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

kendrick.w at ca.rr.com kendrick.w at ca.rr.com
Mon Mar 4 17:34:28 EST 2019

ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N6RV

Operator(s): N6RV

Station: N6RV

Class: SO Unlimited LP

Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted One-Transmitter LP

QTH: LAX

Band  QSOs  Mults

-------------------

  160:      0      0

   80:       0      0

   40:  122    42

   20:  198    58

   15:  104    32

   10:     7       3

-------------------

Total:  431   135  Total Score = 174,555

Worst conditions in years. Thank goodness for all the South American and
Caribbean stations! Hardly any Europeans, no Asian runs... very few Asians
and, as always, only a handful of Oceania stations. No Europeans above 20
meters! Worked PY, CX, & CE on 10 meters. I heard LU as well but could not
work him with 100 watts! We should suggest a time for SA and Car to get on
10 meters. It used to be around 11:30 AM local or on every half hour.
Likewise I heard no KH6 stations on 10 meters! I think there should be a
time when everyone in the Pacific pile on 10 meters! Operating time shows 26
hours but BIC was well over 38 hours... just no one to work. I will get the
low band antennas going this summer!