[SCCC] I'll Do IDXC Banquet Seating

Wolf Leverich, WA6I leverich at mtpinos.com
Sat Mar 23 22:56:37 EDT 2019

Hi all -

Having heard nobody say they were organizing IDXC banquet seating,
I'll do it.

Note that this is my first time, so I apologize in advance if I
make mistakes.

Also note that this is for the *SATURDAY* night full-conference banquet,
and *NOT* the Friday night contesting banquet.

If there's enough interest, I may try to organize Friday night seating,
too.

OK, for Saturday night I currently have:

	Gayle Olson, K6GO
	Mike Binder, NA6MB

	Alicia Grubic, N6DFF
	Bob Grubic, NC6Q

	Karen Isaacson Leverich, KK6SID
	Wolf Leverich, WA6I

If you would like to sit with other folks from SCCC, please:

LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

There doesn't seem to be a published deadline, but I'm guessing we
need to get this done soon or it won't work out well.

Thanks and 73, Wolf (WA6I)