[SCCC] 6 Meter Sprint this Saturday afternoon 5/11 4PM

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 19:53:52 EDT 2019

The Sporadic E season has officially started, and the 6 Meter Sprint will be this Saturday, starting at 2300z, ending at 0300z (4 hours).

Just exchange your 4 digit grid square, like any other VHF contest.   I bet there will be a lot of FT8 activity for this one.
I'm haven't decided if I am going to be in 1 grid (fixed) or 2 (rover) yet.  I plan to be on Signal Peak in Newport Beach for some
of the time with Peter NI6E.   If I rove, I would probably do Signal Hill.   Peter N6ZE, will you be on?

This is a good dress rehearsal for the June VHF contest, just 4 weeka away!

See the rules here
https://sites.google.com/site/springvhfupsprints/home/2019-information

73,
Tim N6GP