[SCCC] N1MM+ entry window won't move

Bob Grubic bobgrubic at gmail.com
Fri May 17 19:17:52 EDT 2019

I recently installed N1MM+ contest logger on my new-ish Dell laptop with
Windows 10.

I can move the entry window once and expand it once, then it just won't
move any more. I just cannot move the window, nor expand it or make it
smaller.

If I reset the laptop, that starts all  over again. I can move it once but
not a second time.

On the other hand, I also installed it on an old Compaq laptop with Windows
XP and it had none of those problems. I could move it, expand it, move
again, anywhere I wanted--just like you'd think you'd be able to.

Anyone have an answer and/or solution to my problem on the Dell laptop?

Thanks.

73,
Bob NC6Q