[SCCC] WA7BNM - CQ HOF

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Sun May 19 15:10:17 EDT 2019

For some reason, the content of my previously forwarded message (the
CQ Contest HOF announcement) did not forward.
You can no doubt find the announcement now on CQ's website.

Bruce:  This was long overdue but we are all very happy, finally, to
see you receive the recognition you deserve.  You have had truly a
worldwide-reaching,   positive impact on our sport of radio-contesting.
Thank you for all you've done, and the sacrifices you have made to
build and maintain your work which benefits so many.

Congratulations and 73!
Glenn K6NA