[SCCC] WA7BNM - CQ HOF

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Sun May 19 17:44:28 EDT 2019

Glenn,  thanks for calling attention to WA7BNM's induction into the CQ
Contest Hall of Fame.

Let me add my congratulations to Bruce, especially on his development of the
3830 Web Site.  It has changed the face of contesting in a massive way,
giving us immediate feedback, rather than having to wait many months for
magazine results.  The comparison tool, and having all of the historical
data in one place greatly add to the enjoyment of this hobby.

Congratulations Bruce!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ