[SCCC] WN6K CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Yahoo wn6k at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 27 18:07:43 EDT 2019

CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista

------------
160: 1
80: 24
40: 255
20: 400
15: 74
10: 0
------------
Total: 754 Prefixes = 357 Total Score = 555,849

I had one goal - make the score bigger than last year's. put all the stuff on a
piece of old envelope propped near the eye pattern. it was a good motivator - as
this past week's spurt of solar activity fizzled on us.

Put the FT-5K's "APC" to 'ON' and Scotty was below-decks keeping
things going full bore (100 watts - LOL) with only one slight malfunction that
necessitated a reboot.

If I had not been so tired last night, I might have squeezed in more 40m time
but it was not happening.

No books were read or damaged.

WN6K, Paul
SO1R

"If everyone is thinking alike, then  somebody isn't thinking."

George S. Patton