[SCCC] W6TK - SS-SSB

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 20:06:29 EST 2019

 ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019
Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK
Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): 13.0
------------
  160:    0
   80:   55
   40:  480
   20:  383
   15:    5
   10:    0
------------
Comments: Bands seemed better than CW weekend - but got pretty ratty Sunday
afternoon.  The upgrade to my SteppIR seemed to
make a difference on 40 Mtrs.  Added a third element on 40 Mtrs. 40 turned
out to be the money band Sat evening.  Danny, N6MJ,
provided my only ORANGE section Q - Sat night late - where were all the
ORAN guys?  PR and NL were my last two section after
Orange.  Got several "Thank You SB" comments, guess there wasn't much SB
action this year either?  Tnx to Kent, N6WT, a local
for SB. Only 1 Q from 8 sections: NL, NT, ORG, PR, QC, SF, SB and VI.
 Hope I have enough left to keep BIC for a while in
CQWW-CW next weekend.  It is always fun because it is always different!  73
- Dick