[SCCC] Anyone collect / interested in old log books?

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Mon Nov 18 19:41:18 EST 2019

Hi Gang, I have been helping with the disposition of equipment and materials from a ham radio friend who has now moved into a care facility for his remaining time.
One of the "goodies" in his collection was his first ARRL log book - started in 1949!  There are also a couple of mobile logs from the 1950s, again ARRL products.
If any of you collect such things, or know someone who does, please contact me.
Tnx, 73 - Jim K6ZH