[SCCC] SS survey

Tree tree at kkn.net
Thu Nov 28 10:41:19 EST 2019

Thanks for posting Drew.

I found this question hard to answer since it wasn't clear if the operating
time would also be reduced - or if you now had to stay on the radio for 24
hours straight to put in the full time.

5. Would you find it convenient to your operating schedule if the
contest operating time was reduced from 30 hours down to 24 hours for
all participants?

Tree N6TR