[SCCC] SCCCORE October Edition Now Online

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Tue Oct 1 11:48:29 EDT 2019

Hi all,

The October edition of the SCCCORE (Operations, Results and Enlightenments)
has been published on our web site. As well, the new October poll has been
released along with results from September. And lastly, we have two new
interesting videos posted. We have a comparison of two new contest grade
radios that are now making their way into ham shacks, the Icom IC-7610 and
the Yaesu FTDX-101D. The second video is a presentation by K1JT on FT4-FT8
Digital Contesting.

Enjoy, and if you have any news items or photos to send me, please do send
them along. Thanks!

--Dennis NE6I

www.SoCalContestClub.org <http://www.SoCalContestClub.org>