[SCCC] Fwd: NA Sprint CW AC6T HP

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sun Sep 8 17:53:05 EDT 2019

Steve,

I saw some, what seemed to me like fairly big scores, posted on 3830 for
the CW Ops T Open that ran in the 4 hours before the Sprint:

https://www.3830scores.com/currecscores.php?arg=t4fss7zWmcgve

The scores seemed high to me, but I don't do the CW Ops contests, so I
am not really calibrated on whether those numbers reflect high or low
activity.

In any case, I was wondering if the CW Ops Contest drew away some
participation from the Sprint.

My amp died 46 minutes into the CW sprint, so I pulled the plug and did
some shopping instead :-)