[SCCC] Would SCCC like to sponsor an alternative contest to Field Day?

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Tue Apr 28 11:21:29 EDT 2020

Dave, et al;

I've been playing around with DF3CB's Remaud for 2-way remote audio.
It's specifically designed for doing ham radio remote audio. It's give
you positive control of buffer size, sample rate, compression scheme,
and PTT. The receive audio is superb. I still need to test the transmit
audio, but I haven't gotten motivated to find the time get on SSB and
give it a go.

https://www.df3cb.com/remaud/

73, Mike W4EF.........