[SCCC] Operating in 7QP as K7E in Mineral County, Nevada

Paul Gacek w6png at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 08:51:27 EDT 2020

I’m planning a expedition style participation in the 7QP this weekend using my Jeep from a remote highpoint in Mineral County, Nevada (NVMIN) high desert.

I have a couple of wire antennas on 41’ masts that hopefully will enable SSB only operation on 160-10m and I will run 100w KX3/KXPA100 station entirely off of batteries for the planned 18 hour solo operation.

I will use K7E in the contest.

If you get a few moments spare on Saturday would love to get your call sign in my log!

Paul Gacek
W6PNG/M0SNA
www.nomadic.blog