[SCCC] N6WS - ARRL 160m

Bill Shell - N6WS n6ws at n6ws.com
Mon Dec 7 15:05:22 EST 2020

Dick,

Well, the two 160m verticals were quite a bit better than a single one,
but if I did that I wouldn't have an 80m vertical. Just running 4kW
would be a good solution.  That way I could use the 4kW on both 160m and
80m.  😁

Hurry up and get that 160m four-square going there in Uganda.  I want to
hear 5X6TK on the air.  I'll meet you on DXChat shortly after 1200Z
tomorrow.

73, Bill