[SCCC] K6ZH FT Roundup

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Tue Dec 8 13:02:26 EST 2020

One thing I forgot to mention:  I used WSJT-X running "inside" N1MM+ Logger.
After figuring out the settings for both programs, you start N1MM+ logger,
and then open WSJT-X from N1MM+ under the "Window" command.  Fortunately I
figured out how to do this for previous contests - there's plenty of
documentation available.  Once the two programs are "married," then logging,
duping, band changes, etc, etc are all "painless."

I will say, however, that on 4 occasions WSJT-X quit working, and took N1MM+
down with it twice - required reboots of the computer.  I haven't had this
problem before.  But in the grand scale of things, it surely was better than
not having the 2 programs working together.

73 - Jim K6ZH