[SCCC] Fwd: [vkcc] ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020 VK3JA

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 07:03:56 EST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve Rose <vk3ja at aol.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 13, 2020, 3:58 AM
Subject: Fwd: [vkcc] ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020 VK3JA
To: <jim at long-path.com>, <s1 at sdellington.us>, <wa7jbg at gmail.com>, <
n6ki73 at gmail.com>, <jnprice at pacbell.net>

ARRL 10M contest report below.
Really enjoyed the "thrill" of hearing EU coming through on ten meters
again after so many years of quiet as the cycle dragged on.  I have high
hopes for the next few years that the fun radio times could be coming
again.  The best antenna on my station is a full sized rhombic pointed on
central EU that really rocks on 28 MHz.  It really did it's stuff for a few
hours this weekend.  A good sign for the next few years.

Cheers to all
Steve