[SCCC] Yuma Contest Station for sale

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 14:49:54 EST 2020

David, W7WW, has decided to move to Oregon to be closer to relatives. He is selling his house, tower, and antennas. This is a competitive contest station, and it gets out extremely well on 10 through 160.

Several options are available.

1. Purchase the entire house, with tower and antennas, for $225K. The house is at 11506 E Via Montana, in Yuma AZ 85367.  The Zillow Z-estimate is $238K for just the house.  The house has 2 Br, not the 3 Br shown on Zillow.  The neighborhood is upscale, and is part of a golf course complex.

2. Purchase just the tower, which is a Triex LM-470D with tilt-over fixture for $5K.  Come and get it.

3. Purchase the tower and antennas (M2 KT-36XA, 40-2CD) for $6200. Come and get it.

David is blind, so he no longer does e-mail.  Don’t e-mail me either, because I am just the e-mail typist, not a middleman.

You can call David at 928-446-0027.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL