[SCCC] SCCCORE February Edition Now Available

egruff at cox.net egruff at cox.net
Sat Feb 1 19:24:08 EST 2020

Found another one. It was me right behind W6AYC, not Paul.

The California QSO Party (CQP) results are out. Congrats to Ken who finished
2nd SOHP. George, W6AYC took top honors in SOLP with Paul, WN6K in 2nd. 3rd
in the category was Levi, K6JO. Frank, WA6KHK finished 1st in SO(A)QRP. And
ahem, with no other entries in the category, SCCC took top honors in the
Medium California Club arena. The Mother Lode DX/Contest Club won in the
Large California Club category with just 237k points more than us. Let's
drum up a little more participation in 2020 and win that one. Full results
can be found here.