[SCCC] Need Monitor Suggestions

Bob Grubic bobgrubic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 14:58:31 EST 2020

Anyone trying to click on Dennis's link above, be sure to add the "ection"
to the link that seems to have been cut off in the pasting into the email.
That's why you may have gotten a Page Not Found error.

Here it is complete:
https://palomar-engineers.com/ferrite-products/ferrite-cores/ferrite-mix-selection

73,
Bob NC6Q