[SCCC] ARRL DX CW

Wyatt Law wyattlaw4 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 00:55:56 EST 2020

Great time during the ARRL DX CW contest with the 9A1TT gang in Croatia.
Operated remote from my bedroom. We decided to enter as multi op / single
tx. Since this was our first time doing a contest as a team, we decided to
do the contest super casually with no goals or even a real schedule. We
interfaced our DXLog logs together with a VPN. We all just hopped in and
had some fun, which is all that matters. It was a blast ! Thanks for the
contacts.

Contest         : ARRL DX
Callsign        : 9A1TT
Mode            : CW
Category        : Multioperator, single transmitter
Band(s)         : ALL BANDS
Class           : High
Exchange        : DX
Operating time  : 21h 26m

 BAND  QSO S/P DUP POINTS
-------------------------
  160   50  26   0    150
   80  346  48   5   1038
   40  752  57  22   2256
   20  482  61   5   1443
   15   43  25   0    129
   10    0   0   0      0
TOTAL 1673 217  32   5016
  FINAL SCORE:1 088 472

Wyatt
AI6V

Created by * DXLog.net version 2.4.16 by 9A5K *
http://www.dxlog.net