[SCCC] K6NR NAQP CW

Dana Roode K6NR dana.roode at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 01:13:48 EST 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K6NR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ca

  160:   42    14
   80:  106    30
   40:  163    41
   20:  312    47
   15:  177    39
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  800   171  Total Score = 136,800

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

Conditions were good, glad to have 15 meters open.  My 80 meter vertical
is down, used a dipole cut for Phone and the Rig's ATU.  I miss the
vertical.  It also supported my 160 meter inverted L, which is temporarily
a zigzag wire going up diagonally to 50' on the tower over the radials
from the vertical.  It works, but not as well...

Thanks for the QSOs everyone.    Dana, K6NR