[SCCC] NAQP Team Race

Timothy Coker n6win at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 16:28:08 EST 2020

Thanks Dennis and sorry Ken... I’ve been pretty quiet about my station build and second residence out in AZ other than in person conversations for the most part. My wife and I have had an opportunity to begin work on our retirement QTH and this was the second operation from there (first the the completed towers).
Dan asked me where the points should go with K8IA and Dennis both asking also. This station is located in AOCC territory and I’ve not personally been a fan of not joining the local club teams. So the decision was made to send the points to the regional club. Had we operated from SBER it would have gone to the SCCC as has always been our practice.
73,
Tim / N6WIN

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone