[SCCC] Missing CQ Mags??

Steve k0xp at k0xp.com
Sat Jan 18 22:55:34 EST 2020

At 12:52 PM 1/18/2020, Dennis Younker NE6I wrote:
>My December issue of CQ arrived in the mail today.

Mine did, too. Along with the FEBRUARY 2020 issue of QST  =8-O

>I noticed that HRO San Diego had a good inventory of recent issues this past
>Thursday when I was in there, including the December issue. I didn't check
>to see if January (or February) were on their magazine rack.

That's what I found at HRO-Anaheim last, what was it, Monday?? I
cannot swear to it because I didn't look for it, but I believe the
Jan 2020 CQ was there, too, along with a big stack of Decembers.
Kinda depressing and annoying that a magazine stand would get the rag
before we paid-subscribers, what-hey?  ?8-/

SteveH K0XP