[SCCC] NA Sprint CW This Saturday - SCCC Teams

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Mon Jan 27 21:15:40 EST 2020

Hello SCCCers,

The North American Sprint CW is this Saturday night local time, what is
often called the fastest four hours in contesting!  If you'd like to be on
one of the SCCC teams, please let me know. As usual, I'd like to know if you
will be on all four hours (and if not, how many), and projected number of
QSOs. This helps immensely with team alignment.

Disclaimer:  I will be working late the next two nights (Tuesday and
Wednesday) and may be slower than normal to respond so please be patient for
a confirmation from me. I should be able to fully catch up beginning
Thursday night.

--Dennis NE6I