[SCCC] SCCCORE July Edition Now Available

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Wed Jul 1 10:40:29 EDT 2020

Hello SCCCers.

The July edition of the SCCCORE (Southern California Contest Club
Operations, Results and Enlightenments) is now available on our web site. We
also have the July poll (and June results) as well as a new article by
Larry, N6NC. Larry tells the story of the SCCC contest expedition to
Ensenada, Mexico in the 1995 ARRL DX CW contest. That 6E2T operation took
first place in the World in the Multi Two category!

Lastly, we have published the letter from Dick, N6AA and Jim, N6TJ
describing the planned 2021 Visalia International DX and Contesting
Gathering. A new standalone web site for the Gathering is in the works as
well.

73, Dennis NE6I

www.SoCalContestClub.org <http://www.SoCalContestClub.org>