[SCCC] The Moxon Claw antenna

Paul Kube K6PO at outlook.com
Thu Jul 9 21:36:07 EDT 2020

I haven’t built it but I agree it looks interesting. Reminds me a bit of the TEDERTPEA (acronym affectionately constructed  by K1MK from Two Element Double Extended Remotely Tuned Parasitic Endfire Array) I built at W1MX in the late 70’s. That antenna covered 3.5 to 7.3 MHz with unity SWR, instantly switchable 45°/135°, good F/B, and worked well.  I was going to write it up for QST but graduation got in the way and I went on to other things.

73, Paul K6PO