[SCCC] IARU HF - N2JNR

Dave O daveokw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 18:11:12 EDT 2020

Call:  N2JNR
Operator: N2JNR
Station: N2JNR

Class:  Single Operator - Low Power
QTH:  Los Angeles
Operating Time:  17:30

 Total Contacts = 350
 Total Points = 68,302

 Total Contacts by Band and Mode:

 Band     CW     Phone
   80       14        0
   40      123       1
   20      178       13
   15       15        0
   10        6         0
 Total     336      14

Total CW:  336
Total Phone:  14
Total Contacts:  350
Total Mults:  71
Total Score:  68,302

Club:  Southern California Contest Club

Definitely had a lot of fun yesterday, with a few breaks throughout the
day.  40 started off nice, though the noise was really rough for me for the
majority of the day/contest.  Must have been some grow lights as most of
the noise went away at/around 8pm on 20.   Then...  Literally felt like a
kid in a candy story as the conditions really opened up and started
experiencing some good DX from all angles.  Reminded me of conditions when
I got my license in the late 80s on the east coast with the european
opening.   I also made my first contact with Israel in CW (took a bit but
finally got thru) as well as an additional 36 other countries.   I was
laughing out loud throughout this opening out of happiness.   If I didn't
have an early morning zoom meeting today I would have absolutely stuck thru
the contest.