[SCCC] Plans for CQ VHF This weekend?

Eric Gruff egruff at cox.net
Wed Jul 15 00:26:31 EDT 2020

Joe (K5KT),

Sounds like a plan. I will definitely be on 6 M most of the weekend. I'll be
running up to legal limit into a 7-element OP-DES yagi at 65', so you should
hear me one grid over. 2 M would be really cool, but I only run 100 W into a
small 5-element yagi at 25' that is fixed to the NE, so no illusions that
I'll get out of DM13.

Good luck in the contest!

73,

NC6K