[SCCC] Excess Gear for Sale

Eric Gruff egruff at cox.net
Tue Jun 2 18:03:08 EDT 2020

I am clearing out the shack to make room for more equipment, and have the
following for sale. Local pickup is preferred, but I'll consider shipping if
you cover the cost. I am happy to provide photos or videos upon request.

1.	Yaesu FTdx5000MP with DMU-2000, LP-PAN2, Inrad 2100 Hz SSB 9000 kHz
8-pole crystal filter (original Yaesu filter also included), hand mic,
manual and connecting cables. Radio has all new OLEDs (replaced by Yaesu a
few years ago) and works perfectly (200 W out). Great cosmetic shape with no
major issues. $2700
2.	Icom IC-7610 - pretty much new and still has some factory warranty
(purchased Aug. 2, 2019 as open box item that came sealed anyway) with box
and all accessories that come with it. I bought it to see if it would be a
good 2nd contest radio and it didn't quite have the selectivity I wanted
with SO2R. No issues and clean (no scratches, scuffs, etc.). $2400
3.	Alpha 9500 - cosmetically a bit ugly (top cover is bent around an
edge from a shipping incident) and the RS-232 chip is shot, so no remote
operation until it's replaced. Alpha repaired the HV board in September 2018
and the 8877 tube was replaced with a brand new one then. The amp pumps out
RF - it'll easily do 2 kW on 160 through 10 Meters (don't ask me how I know)
and I guarantee the amplification function works as it should (as does the
autotuning). You can repair the RS-232 or leave it as a non-remotable amp
and save a lot of money. Great amp with four antenna outputs and full legal
limit key down for hours. I won't ship this as it's just too darn heavy even
with the transformer removed. $2500
4.	DXE-NCC-2 Receive Antenna Phasing System with two plug-in preamp
modules and two 75 to 50 Ohm transformer modules. Like new, works fine. $800

OK, that's it for now. I have some other items, but I'll start with these.
If you're interested, please email me at NC6K (at) arrl (dot) net.

73,

Eric NC6K