[SCCC] 2021 NO CONVENTION

Dino Darling dino at kx6d.com
Mon Jun 15 22:34:35 EDT 2020

At the Holiday Inn!!

________________________________
From: SCCC <sccc-bounces at contesting.com> on behalf of Jim Neiger <n6tj at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 7:17:34 PM
To: info at dxconvention.com <info at dxconvention.com>; SCCC at CONTESTING.COM <SCCC at CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [SCCC] 2021 NO CONVENTION

If you've not already done so, take a look at www.dxconvention.org<http://www.dxconvention.org>

Follows what I sent to the "chairs" of the 2021 Visalia.  Maybe it's
time for us to organize a DX/contesting weekend, Visalia or elsewhere.
No registration fee.  Just a couple of days of friendship while we're
young enough to do it?

As a regular attendee of this 'convention' since 1965, I'm not too
pleased that you would take it on yourselves to cancel this get together
10 months out.  Huh?  Gee, we have an annual influenza event, yet the
convention has never been cancelled for it.

A "virtual convention" - wow, our fun meters will surely be pegged.
Can't wait to see how much you'll charge for registration.

Count me out.

Cordially,

Jim Neiger   N6TJ