[SCCC] Cancellation of IDXC

w6ph at aol.com w6ph at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 14:09:18 EDT 2020

Gentlemen,

I really think this is ridiculous.  One of the main reasons I go to Visalia is to drink beer with my friends and socialize.  Watching a youtube doesn't get it.  I think it is far too early to cancel a historic annual event.

This COVID event has been far overblown in the media.  In reality there will be a vaccine (if I choose it) and there will be much more information of therapies for it.  And the data shows that its lethality is probably not much worse than the annual flu.
I won't be a participant to such an event.  Thanks for the heads up.
73, Kurt W6PH