[SCCC] MINI-VISALIA, SAVE THE DATE - UPDATE

Dino Darling dino at kx6d.com
Wed Jun 17 16:50:49 EDT 2020

At this point, do you see a need to come in on Thursday as there will be things going on on Friday? Or, just come in on Friday for an informal drink fest Friday night with Saturday being the main planned event for this minivention?

Also, I can tow up my 100' tower trailer IF you want to put a station on the air. I have a C3E and dipoles for 40 and 80 so no need for any monstrosity fiberglass antennas. Or I'll leave it at home and drive the Honda up. I don't need to know until March of next year. It can be ready at a moment's notice.

Dino - KX6D