[SCCC] FW: FD 2m FM

Larry Shapiro lashap at cox.net
Mon Jun 29 23:52:25 EDT 2020

I made 100 q's on 2m fm..mostly .52,and some.55
55 q's on 446.00
95% of the q's were Saturday,and just a few on Sunday.
I have never done this before,so it was new to me.
Most of the guys I called knew what they were doing,but some had no clue..
Certain guys kept calling me every time I called CQ,so I guess they didn't
have a dupe sheet going.
Thanks Tim for getting me on and making FM q's,
Larry k6ro