[SCCC] Antennas For Sale

Bob K6ZZ bob.selbrede at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:06:43 EST 2020

Hi Folks,

I've got a few antennas that I purchased from a fellow SCCC member a few
years back that I've decided to part with.  These are original (not MFJ)
Hy-Gain Long John Monobanders.  The 10M and 15M antennas are still
new-in-the-box.  The 20M antenna was partially assembled (elements) but
never installed.

205-BA 5 El 20M $500 + Shipping
155-BA 5 El 15M $325 + Shipping
105-BA 5 El 10M $225 + Shipping

Will sell all three for $1,000 + Shipping or will arrange to meet you in
the SoCal area for pickup.  I would be willing to bring them to the Visalia
DX Convention next month as well if that works for you.

73, Bob K6ZZ