[SCCC] Visalia Cancelled

Dana Roode K6NR dana.roode at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:35:31 EDT 2020

Right, fortunately I didn't get the cheaper "no cancellation" option for
the hotel.  I see the web site has now been updated, including the
statement below.

They had a hard decision to make, but they made the right one.

  Dana

We will be refunding everyone’s reservation funds/shirt request funds. We
appreciate your support and patience while we proceed with sending refunds
back to each person.