[SCCC] WN6K - Stew Perry

WN6K wn6k at cox.net
Sun Mar 15 17:34:36 EDT 2020

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:17

Total:  QSOs = 66  Total Score = 510

I think this was the first time I have ever done this contest. Fun format and
especially when JA calls you with a 19 pointer.

I also did the YB DX RTTY (no score slot here for posting)in addition to this
one...wife started to think of things we should be doing instead of watching
2016 basketball reruns... so I beat feet down to the shack instead.

As others have stated, band was very quiet so I was surprised to have folks hear
my peanut whistle.

WN6K, Paul
SO!R - LP OCDP

"I would imagine if you could understand Morse Code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy."
Mitch Hedberg