[SCCC] Good opportunity to contest

Jess Guaderrama w6len at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 19:59:20 EDT 2020

I have been very involved in the WWFF parks activity. I recently went to Crystal Cove state park to activate the park from my van. I thought I was safe, however when I returned home I had a scathing text from my daughter chewing me out for even leaving my house. I am a recent cancer survivor and almost 80 so I guess she has a point. I am now restricted to the shack, the kitchen and the living room and not even thinking of going out for any reason. So contesting it is for me for the duration. De W6LEN / Jess.

73's Jess W6LEN