[SCCC] CaQP N6WT SO(A)Fixed HP

Kent Olsen kilo6dko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:06:17 EDT 2020

I wanted to add a bit more to this.

This was my best score ever in CQP.

Band conditions were good on Saturday but not as good on Sunday. My CW
skills are improving but I have a ways to go on working pileups. Sorry to
all for my bad copy!

I worked VY1CO (NT) early in the contest, he was my #15. I was calling CQ
on 20m SSB and there he was! I was shocked he was there and I told him so,
and thanked him!

I worked KG7CW (ID) on 40m SSB for the sweep at 22:38 on Saturday. First
sweep award? IDK.

My BIC time was hard. My neck, back, and head were killing me on Sunday so
I was getting up often. I hit 22 hours with an hour to go in the contest
and just had to stop! I was hearing CW and could not make it out.

This is always a fun contest!! Looking forward to next year.

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT