[SCCC] K6S (K6NA) CQP 2020

Glenn Rattmann k6na at rattmann.digitalspacemail17.net
Wed Oct 7 20:04:07 EDT 2020

                   California QSO Party - 2020

Call: K6S
Operator(s): K6NA
Station: K6NA

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: San Diego County
Operating Time (hrs): 21:20

   160:    57      0
    80:   207     55
    40:   346    283
    20:   468    703
    15:    47     50
    10:     2      0
     6:     0      0
     2:     0      0
--------------------
Total:  1127   1091  Mults = 58  Total Score = 322,538

I had some hardware problems and unexpected gremlins which precluded
me from being on the full 24 hours, but I had a blast anyway.  One
unplanned break was necessary due to bad local noise on all bands.
I didn't have my normal 80 and 160 meter antennas available due to
ongoing tower maintenance, but I made decent QSOs on both bands, so
no real complaints there.
Nice to have a little opening on 15m, but 10m was MIA.
I made the Sweep-58 during the last 20 minutes when VE8NSD called in
on 20m SSB - That was fun.

Thanks to NCCC for sponsoring the CQP, and especially the special
callsign SEQUOIA project. The activity was amazing!

73,
Glenn K6NA