[SCCC] K6NR PaQP AzQP

Dana Roode K6NR dana.roode at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:31:12 EDT 2020

Did a few state QSO parties last weekend.  The Pa party had the most
activity, followed by Az.  I also worked about 10 stations each in the Nv
and SD parties, but I didn't hear many on.

   Dana

                   Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2020

Call: K6NR

Operator(s): K6NR

Station: K6NR

Class: SOMixed HP

QTH:

Operating Time (hrs): 5

Remote Operation

 Band  CW Qs  Ph Qs  Dig Qs

----------------------------

  160:    3

   80:   19

   40:   13

   20:   34     20

   15:   14      1

   10:

    6:

    2:

----------------------------

Total:   82     21      0  Mults = 35  Total Score = 6,545

Enjoyed the event thanks to lots of Pennsylvania activity.  Thanks for the

QSOs.   dana

                   Arizona QSO Party - 2020

Call: K6NR

Operator(s): K6NR

Station: K6NR

Class: SOMixed HP

QTH: CA

Operating Time (hrs): 1:20

Remote Operation

 Band  CW Qs  Ph Qs  Dig Qs

----------------------------

  160:

   80:    6

   40:   14     2

   20:    2

   15:

   10:

    6:

    2:

Total:   22     2       0  CW Mults = 16  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0
Total Score = 736