[SCCC] ARRL September VHF Contest 2020

Endaf Buckley zerosignal at icloud.com
Mon Sep 14 00:40:48 EDT 2020

Operator N6UTC

Total Contacts by Band and Mode:

Band       CW   Phone     Dig   Total       %

----       --   -----     ---   -----     ---

    6        0       2       0       2       4

    2        0      33       0      33      62

1.25     0      10       0      10      19

   70       0       8       0       8      15

Total       0      53       0      53     100

Total Contacts = 53

Total Points = 1,065

Normally I would have entered as rover but due to some family circumstances
this September I entered as Single Operator FM only which restricted me from
33cm & 23cm (my favorite bands) but still a lot of fun playing VHF/UHF and I
encourage the hardcore HFers to get on the VHF bands during these contests.

73 de Endaf

N6UTC