[SCCC] The Spring VHF Sprints are back starting next Monday!

Drew Arnett arnett.drew at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 11:52:54 EDT 2021

My first time in these sprints was last spring for 432.  Wow, it was
busy!  And a lot of fun.

https://reflector.sota.org.uk/t/mtb-activation-spring-vhf-sprint-and-back-on-the-wagon/22656

Haven't made my plans for Monday, yet.  I could go from HT + 4 el yagi
to 10 W FM/SSB/CW/PSK (via KX3) to tossing in a computer for WSJT
(Q65/FTx/whatever).  I'd love to work CW if there'd be any takers.
Makes my QRP go farther.  :-)

Given how crazy busy it was during 440 last year, I'd suggest 146.52,
146.55, and 146.58 just to have room to spread out.  We are
contesters, after all.  We instantly move off 50.125 at the hint of
sporadic-E, right?  :-)  Actually, spreading out is super helpful on
FM.  Otherwise, I'd just listen to Marty work a bunch of guys next
door to him on their HTs for a while waiting for my turn.  :-)

Jump on, even if for just 15 or 30 minutes.  FM only is way OK.  Cross
polarized is way OK.

Best regards,

Drew
n7da