[SCCC] FT-1000 MP Mark V Available for Donation to New Aspiring Contester

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 21:46:36 EDT 2021

A local San Diego ham is offering a very clean working
Yaesu FT-1000 MP Mark 5 radio to any 501C affiliated
organization that can get the radio to a a NEW ASPIRING Contestor ham who
may be financially strapped to be able to afford a high performance contest
radio and either has or will have antennas allowing them to contest.
( I think radio is the MARK V Field version as it's 200W and has outboard
power supply.)

Radio will have to be picked up in San Diego area and I can assist in
delivery but can not ship.

Email me your phone number to call if interested and know of a 501 C
affiliated entity that can accept responsibility to help make this happen

I have no pecuniary interest in this matter but I guess the donator does as
they'll get a tax writeoff for market value of radio.

73, Dennis N6KI
San Diego