[SCCC] Fwd: [NCCC] IDXC 2021 Now Open For Registration

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Mon Apr 19 21:49:43 EDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: k6mm_john <webaron at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 6:46 PM
Subject: [NCCC] IDXC 2021 Now Open For Registration
To: NCCC Reflector <NCCC at groups.io>

The 72nd meeting of the International DX Convention is now open for
Registration.
The *virtual* two-day meeting will be held Saturday, May 15 and Sunday, May
16, 2021 via Zoom webinars.

What you can expect from IDXC 2021:

   - A safe, front-row seat without having to leave your QTH
   - 8 - DX-related webinars on Saturday, May 15, 2021
   - 8 - Vendor webinars on Sunday, May 16, 2021
   - Some great door prizes (including over $5,000 in cash awards from
   NCDXC)
   - Pre-Registration is required but it is Fast and *FREE*
   - All Zoom Webinars will be recorded and posted to the NCDXC website at
   a later date

http://www.dxconvention.com/pages/program.html

IDXC has always been the premier DX Convention in the United States,
attended by hundreds of avid DXers looking to improve their skills, their
stations and their connection with fellow Hams.

Although we can't meet in person this year because of COVID-19, we intend
to make IDXC 2021 a memorable DX event, and hope you’ll be able to join us.

Please register now:   http://dxconvention.com/pages/registration.html

73,

John Miller, K6MM
Rich Seifert, KE1B
IDXC 2021 Co-Chairs
_._,_._,_
Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#102363) <https://NCCC.groups.io/g/main/message/102363>
<webaron at gmail.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BNCCC%5D%20IDXC%202021%20Now%20Open%20For%20Registration>
| Reply To Group
<main at NCCC.groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BNCCC%5D%20IDXC%202021%20Now%20Open%20For%20Registration>
<https://NCCC.groups.io/g/main/post>