[SCCC] Large Vintage Radio Museum for sale

Jim McCook w6ya at cox.net
Tue Apr 20 20:19:33 EDT 2021

One of my old friends had been collecting vintage radios for decades;
some of you have visited his QTH in Riverside to see the extensive
collection.  Recently he passed away and his family is now interested in
selling everything.  They are fully aware that the demand for these
items is very low, as compared to 10 or more years ago.  I have a series
of photos from 2008 that shows about 3/4 of the collection.  This is not
junk.  It is a very well displayed, clean collection. Only offers for
the entire collection will be considered. Anyone who may be seriously
interested can Email me for photos and contact information.  Jim W6YA