[SCCC] Crankup Tower and SteppIR Antenna

Jim McCook w6ya at cox.net
Thu Apr 22 22:17:30 EDT 2021

Another old SK friend's tower and antenna is available for free, located
in Riverside, CA.  This includes the control boxes for the SteppIR and
rotator.  The tower is a US Tower HDX 572, heavy duty 72' crankup
tower.  I'm told it is in excellent condition, but will be open for
inspection by anyone who is serious enough to arrange a crane to remove
it from the backyard, since it cannot be tipped over.  Email me for
contact information and to arrange a visit to see if you are interested.
73, Jim W6YA